Reading Room, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Professionals Association (SOXCPA)
Our monthly newsletter:
Our offices will be closed until September 12. We will upgrade our systems, test our security countermeasures, improve our procedures, and go for the summer holidays. During this period, we will answer emails and send our distance learning programs every day, but we will not send our newsletter. We wish you all to spend quality time with your family and friends, and to take time for you. Have a nice summer!
Cyber Risk GmbH websites
Cyber Risk GmbH (Dammstrasse 16, 8810 Horgen, Switzerland, Handelsregister des Kantons Zürich, Firmennummer: CHE-244.099.341) is a strategic partner and service provider of the association.
a. Sectors and Industries.
1. Cyber Risk GmbH
2. Social Engineering Training
3. Healthcare Cybersecurity
4. Airline Cybersecurity
5. Railway Cybersecurity
6. Maritime Cybersecurity
7. Oil Cybersecurity
8. Electricity Cybersecurity
9. Gas Cybersecurity
10. Hydrogen Cybersecurity
11. Transport Cybersecurity
12. Transport Cybersecurity Toolkit
13. Hotel Cybersecurity
14. Sanctions Risk
15. Travel Security
b. Understanding Cybersecurity.
1. What is Disinformation?
2. What is Steganography?
3. What is Cyberbiosecurity?
4. What is Synthetic Identity Fraud?
5. What is a Romance Scam?
6. What is Cyber Espionage?
7. What is Sexspionage?
8. What is the RESTRICT Act?
c. Understanding Cybersecurity in the European Union.
1. The NIS 2 Directive
2. The European Cyber Resilience Act
3. The Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA)
4. The Critical Entities Resilience Directive (CER)
5. The Digital Services Act (DSA)
6. The Digital Markets Act (DMA)
7. The European Health Data Space (EHDS)
8. The European Chips Act
9. The European Data Act
10. The European Data Governance Act (DGA)
11. The Artificial Intelligence Act
12. The European ePrivacy Regulation
13. The European Digital Identity Regulation
14. The European Cyber Defence Policy
15. The Strategic Compass of the European Union
16. The EU Cyber Solidarity Act
17. The EU Cyber Diplomacy Toolbox
18. The Framework for Artificial Intelligence Cybersecurity Practices (FAICP)